• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HS and Fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gabrielsurf

Disabled
I'm looking for a HS and Fan to put on a 2200+ athlon there will be no overclocked nothing i just need a nice HS with a quiet fan can u recomend a few for around 15$

thanks

I think you will have to add atleast 5 bucks more to get something decent,

at case-mod, you can get a few good ones for around 20

for ex. volcano 9, is a nice one

but my best advice would be two things.

1. post save up some more, and get one of the best one, which only tops in the 40, and is something you can use over and over again, if you buy a cheap one now, and later want better performance, it will cost you even more to get the best ones. but is your money, and you must decide that, in any case good luck :D

2. Next time try to post in the correct, forrum section, for example this thread should be listed in just cooling ;)

I have a Volcano 9 and it does a decent job. I ordered it online for about $12. (That site, however, doesn't have them any more.)

Since you don't overclock it should work fine. Don't forget to use a good quality thermal paste.

Back