• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I am not having too much luck with ati(tried 9800pro)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You might have gotten the shaft on ebay cause my 9500 in my sig freakin rocks. I think the highest I've had my card is 410/310, much past that it starts artifacting. I'll have to see what my scores on 3d were, but this card is awesome for me. Havent found a game it wont play with decent eye candy....including Doom3. Happy hunting. :(

I think ill stick with this 9500(9700) if it overclocks at all. I dont expect it to beat my ti4200 in all games but I get dx9 though. My ti4200 has such high clocks it probably is as fast as a stock 9700 pro anyway. I will use that 9500 for now till x800pros become cheap

Are you running on a fresh install for the ati cards since you been a nvidia guy for so long?

And why didnt you just get a 6800gt?

If you notice, he only buys used cards. He probably didnt pay over $100 for any of them. :cool:

Anyway I suggest you at least try gaming with 2x AA and 16x AF. You may not notice it while you play, but if you ever try to go back your gonna miss it.

Last edited:
Back