• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I Can't Take This Anymore!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Don't know why its not in my sig but I am typing this msg on a three year old PIII system

edit: ok i put my sig back.

Quite a big jump in performance you will have. :) You will be in love. Planning on OCing that potential beast?

Thats is most definately a nice upgrade :D

Im running dual XPs, and im putting off upgrading until I *need* to. Which will probably be next year hehe.

Bet that machine would be pretty sweet for folding as well :D

Swatdog said:
Quite a big jump in performance you will have. :) You will be in love. Planning on OCing that potential beast?

ya i plan on overclocking it to 2.4-2.5 I'v already bought Farcry :) tehe :cool:

and i'v been folding for almost two years now for www.dropzone.com (my other expensive *** hobby of jumping out of planes)

totally understand how you feel. When I was assembling my computer, I have to wait for DFI to release the NF4-SLI mobo. I have to wait at least two weeks for the mobo to be released. I was running on a Pentium 3 laptop with S3 graphic chip. That can't even play any games.

you will be fine.....

hahaha ya i'm gonna be ordering all the parts at the same time just so i don't have to wait for a single componet. i couldn't handle that!!

That huge jump in performance will dull the excitement. I went from a 333MHz Celeron to a 3.4GHz machine. I installed every new game I had the same day. The next day I was bored of the new system. Rofl.

Paul1 said:
That huge jump in performance will dull the excitement.

what the hell? there must be something wrong with you man if upgrading only remains exciting for a single day!!

but then again i'm very easly amused.

I went several weeks without a "gaming" rig...

and it got me addicted to Rome: total war... Thats the only game I play now with any hint of excitement.

*sniffle*

You can last 2 weeks! I did!

Arthur said:
what the hell? there must be something wrong with you man if upgrading only remains exciting for a single day!!

but then again i'm very easly amused.

I've learned that upgrades are best when they're done gradually. A huge performace jump will make you wanna install every single game you have and play them all at once. Rofl.
Then again, I've been waiting for a decent computer for like 5 years before I got my "gaming rig".

Have fun with your new toy once you get it going :D

BTW Elif Tymes, you might want to check over your sig.... for one, there's not such thing an an ASUS NF-7S. And I think at some point the mods didn't like using quote/code boxes in sigs.

I think my story is the worst. I was stuck with a 766MHz (256MB PC-133 RAM) 20gb HDD, 64MB GeForce MX420 (actually... still on that now until I build my rig in my sig. I fried my 5700LE) etc for maybe 4+ years. Until about August of last year I finally had some money and ordered all of my parts gradually... or how ever much my current income would allow me to. It took about a 2 months to get my mobo, HDD, video card, and PSU. It was all sitting around in my room... I had lost my job shortly after, therefore I had no money to by my CPU. So my parts waited my room...taunting me for 3 months until Christmas before I got my CPU as a present. hehe Yeah... So I pretty much had to wait 4-5 months before I got my gaming rig. That SUCKED.

And here I am 4 months later, getting another... lol

i get to order today!! i pick up my paycheck at 2pm. God i wish i had done that direct deposit thing!! lol i could have ordered by now!!

Arthur said:
i get to order today!! i pick up my paycheck at 2pm. God i wish i had done that direct deposit thing!! lol i could have ordered by now!!

Congrats man!! I'm excited for you! :attn:

holycrap dude i didn't think i could get any GSkill for that cheap!! thanx!! i was gonna spend $120+tax on the mushkin blue lines from outpost but now i can get all my stuff from newegg in the same package!! sweet!!!! :attn:

Back