• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I Can't Take This Anymore!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Arthur said:
holycrap dude i didn't think i could get any GSkill for that cheap!! thanx!! i was gonna spend $120+tax on the mushkin blue lines from outpost but now i can get all my stuff from newegg in the same package!! sweet!!!! :attn:

Yeah these aren't TCCD chips, but can easily hit atleast 240MHz, some even reported 250MHz with great timings.

ok my baby is ordered!!!! she cost me $1074................damn she was expensive!! ;)

Lets see if newegg does there usual two days early delivery!

Arthur said:
ok my baby is ordered!!!! she cost me $1074................damn she was expensive!! ;)

Lets see if newegg does there usual two days early delivery!

My new system that I will be getting by the end of the summer will cost about $3000. :)

Arthur said:
ohhhh damn what you gonna get? fx57?

Nope a 3700+ San Diego or a 3200+ Venice (which ever OCs better). I will just be getting A LOT of stuff. My case alone will be $250... I'll be buying a $400 LCD monitor, darn good water cooling system for my CPU with the Silver TDX block (contains 99.995% silver), etc so it all adds up.

I don't see the point in getting an FX-5x processor if you can OC a lower end cheaper CPU the same speed.

the best part is looking forward to things. once you get them they get dissapointing or boring very quickly (to me anyway). my favourite thing is always coming up with new mods and trying to find the best way to implement them. once they're done i'm like "k. that was cool. what next?...."

Kenshiro said:
I think he meant the whole system. Price sounds about right. Mine cost me close to $1500.

i know, but it makes sence that if someone is gonna spend $800 on a cpu they will spend a huge amount on the rest of the guts.

Back