• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I think I'm going to...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pik4chu

Senior Yellow Forum Rat
Well seeing all this stuff here and with a closing sale at k-mart and a few other sores I picked up myself some tools and whatnot. so I decided to go about a few things. One will be adding a second fan to a power supply and then using it as a second powersupply for my computer. Next is going to be the monitor window mod thing, which I am currently working on as well. cant do any 'in progress' pics since no digicam (yet) but I might snag one for a "final" shot. well anyways, here goes nothing. :D

*edit* next mods will be adding fan vents for monitor (since its sorta needed with a window) as well as a window to my very boring case and some CCFLs... anyways. Wish me luck ^_^

Ill come back like in scrooge except with computer cables rather than chains draped all over me... and haunt your computer case :p

Update:
Well got the PSU mod thing done I noticed that I was being a moron while doing it. and ended up connecting them to the red lin rather than the yellow...so they run helluva slow :bang head but I will be correcting that now.. I have also finished cutting the acryllic piece for the monitor and have marked off where to cut the monitor.

hey incase u dont know a crt monitor holds a charge large enough to stop the human heart. this charge is contained inside the actual tube. the things that can cause it to discharge on you would be u know that wire with the little plastic sticky patch looking thing? well yah that and what ever it is connected directly to...

Yes I knew that and the monitor has been sitting off and unplugged for close to a week now. And it still doesnt matter..right since I sont even be near the wires and such ;)

Back