• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I think I've been scammed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Holy crap! Way to go SSS!!! I hope never to get on your bad side! Comforting to know we have such a man that will go to such lengths to help us out. :attn: I think we need a worshipping emoteicon.

Good luck whitebloodcell. Everything will probably happen really fast tomorrow.

JT

that is totally what common sense is about! I usually don't think, but I am the type of person who only buys from retailers, unless it is a friend or I can go pick it up.

In your case it is just crazy!

^ exactly. but damn dude, every possible thing you could have done wrong you did.. but i'm sure you don't need a lecture from Mr Fuchs... just don't be so trusting next time. actually don't trust anyone unless you have some kind of protection, luckilly you used creditcard

Comon fellas, lighten up the guy. He knows by now. :) We've all done things that were less than brilliant. :eh?:

krag said:
Comon fellas, lighten up the guy. He knows by now. :) We've all done things that were less than brilliant. :eh?:

Like killing a stick of 256MB RD-RAM by modding stupid sinks onto it. Thing costes 130€ by the time, i felt bad about it for a week.

Im glad you are going to get your money back.

A freind of mine lost $1500 from a similar scam. I will never do any transaction with western union as the payment.

nealric said:
Im glad you are going to get your money back.

A freind of mine lost $1500 from a similar scam. I will never do any transaction with western union as the payment.

I'm glad to. That was the last thing I needed! Sjaak, eek was better. Maybe because Ive just got used to you having it though.

Go get him SSS! You did good by paying with a credit card....that has been my saving grace a couple times!

Hey SSS when you say he lives 150 miles from you, you talking North or South or what? :sn:

Spoke to Western Union, they made a mistake, we had said for the transaction to be cancelled but it went trhough anyway. They are investigating

whitebloodcell said:
Spoke to Western Union, they made a mistake, we had said for the transaction to be cancelled but it went trhough anyway. They are investigating

hmm shouldn't Western Union be responsible for that, then?

Back