• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I think I've been scammed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
teaches people that even online they can get tracked down, imagine scamming someone thinking your safe then next thing you know the cops knock down your door and cart you away o_O

Hey man good luck with this. Sucks to see this type of stuff go on. I am sure SSS and you are doing all you can to get the money back. Also well be more careful next time dont lose total faith. I have managed to order 2 times from these boerds. Both went through fine and I got a great price.

Keiron said:
The more I hear about SSS squashing trolls and the like, the more I want to have an official SSS appreciation day...

Month, maybe?

Or, Year of the SSS?

Sam, you ever run for Forum chief of police, you have my vote!

steve

It makes the Classifieds feel more secure with great guys like SSS around. One of the safer places to do business. Thanks to SSS, keep up the great work!

Sjaak said:
It must cost Sam alot of time and money to do what he's good at. We could start by making donations or something.
id do that :)

Silversinksam - all i got to say is you are AWSOME!! - it is great you go to such length to help peple out!

800 dollars man, i really really really hope u are able to somehow get it back. but u are also very luck that it is in our fourm and our SSS is a fine sexy troll hunting machine.

whitebloodcell said:
Yep, I'm stupid, I accept that. I am way to trusting, i just wanted it to be real so bad.

We all make mistakes man, hopefully you can get your money back. Western Union though ugh :mad: Text book story you have, interesting he is from the states to what I've read. I'd say future spendy purchases online let one of your parents or whomever help out, never hurts to have an extra persons advise.

Silversinksam said:
But in the meantime, please run a trace of this cashed Western Union payment to get us started, I want this troll to see the inside of a prison cell or a juvenile detention center if he is a minor.

Deja-Vu seriously (SSS, Luta, Drec) I'm glad this forums classifieds has turned into a giant protective fortification for us members from what it use to be. HUGE MISTAKE this punk made pulling this crap on here. It wouldn't shock me if it was a minor, seems to be a running trend in the last few years. I hope it's an Adult though :D

SSS + A Punk Troll = Not going to be pretty LOL :clap:

Sjaak said:
It must cost Sam alot of time and money to do what he's good at. We could start by making donations or something.

Second that.

SSS,

Would you open a paypal account for this purpose?

Back