• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I think I've been scammed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
man, I've done hundreds of online transactions and have never been scammed. Well, one time a 5.00 item never showed up... but that wasn't really a scam. Guess i've just been smart/gotten lucky.

PackerJoe:

PWNED.

Don't mess with THE best.

Overclocker's Forums classifieds? More like Overclockers Forums Troll Scanner ROFL.

GL to whitebloodcell. SSS and Luta WILL get that guy, I'm positive.

You gotta love OC Forums and the staff here. Talk about above and beyond the call of duty.

A member circumvents all the safeguards and what happens? A bit of recriminations for their foolish actions and boom, onto the job at hand which is catch the scumbag.

DAMN THIS IS ONE FINE FORUM!!!!!!!!!

R

guys... this event and many more like this happen... we should all stick together and make some kind of organization. small but powerfull for events like this... we are a big community across the world... this forum isnt just in a little town on top of a mountain.. we are across canada and the USA.. it would be great to start something to protect our selfs from dirty-trolls... for example SILVER.. has done amazing work... but he stands alone (in a way) we should all play part.. give funds... research...
this msg. isnt give $100 to SILVER through paypal.. nothing like that.. but something should be given in return if it hasnt been already....

thanks silver.. for the help u've given to the members of the forum.. for i am a dialy, hourly memeber of this forum.. and i know that if one day this happens to me. you may help me...................

SNieX

Set up an OCG taskforce that rides out every time a troll is located.

Oh well, i guess JoT and me could handle the Apache :D

Sjaak said:
It must cost Sam alot of time and money to do what he's good at. We could start by making donations or something.

If you would like to donate, I'd like to see you guys help One of our forum members. Keeper is a good guy in a real bind, and any amount would help his wife as she needs an operation so that she will not be in a wheelchair for the rest of her life.

Believe me, I like money, But there are others that are much more in need of a helping hand in this community than myself. Even if you can only donate a dollar, it is for good cause.

Ive been away for a while on holiday but there have been some developments my end. After multiple phone calls from my mum and then from rather angry dad WESTERN UNION have agreed to refund the money. I don't know if the money will come from them or PackerJoe, the former I assume. Due to the fact they have it recorded that we cancelled the payment. I'm glad they are being helpful now but it took alot of coaxing and being transferred around. We also have HSBC pursuing it just incase.

What has happened with you SSS? I will make sure I give a donation for your help.

Man you guys are wicked. Nice to know there are still people in this world (especially on the net) that will help others this much ^_^.

BTW.. just wondering, how many posts/ till i can access the classifieds?

bohansen said:
Man you guys are wicked. Nice to know there are still people in this world (especially on the net) that will help others this much ^_^.

BTW.. just wondering, how many posts/ till i can access the classifieds?
100 posts. You may not see it immediately after 100 posts, though. Take a look here for more information on that.

hope that helps! :)

Back