• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I want water cooling!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Bboy_Jon said:
nvm watercooling i quit
Heh I did the same I was investing in it I saw the prices then I face vaulted. And then I stuck with air cooling.
Cyrix_2k said:
Are you mocking me? I'm 15 and don't have a job (but I am willing to read and learn)... Look at my rig :)
I'm 14 but you get easy money dont you (allowance) hehe

woah holy crap i forgot about allowance. Hehe for some reason my mom gives me money for lunch and i also get like 5 dollars just for my own pleasure haha.

i want my round cables yo, my dad was all gay and said nobody cares what the inside looks like im like dude, i have a window people will care haha. My crappy homemade cables look funky and are getting all this dust stick to it since i wrapped it in tape heh

Bboy_Jon said:
woah holy crap i forgot about allowance. Hehe for some reason my mom gives me money for lunch and i also get like 5 dollars just for my own pleasure haha.

i want my round cables yo, my dad was all gay and said nobody cares what the inside looks like im like dude, i have a window people will care haha. My crappy homemade cables look funky and are getting all this dust stick to it since i wrapped it in tape heh
Yeah round cables are nice but I'm too lazy to install them I just use the crap ones that came with my mobo

wouldnt it be easier to hide the flat cables (normal ones) rather than the round ones behind the mobo tray? im gonna try to fix my wiring tomorow

Bboy, seriously, save up your allowance to about $150-200 depending on what you want. In the mean time, hang out and read the stickies and look at galleries. Ideas will pop into your head and you will be able to do most mods on your own. I apologize for the statement above and I don't mean to look down on younger people but I don't tolerate people who don't want to work in research and learn for themselves. Money and job does not matter since they can be obtained but if you are too lazy to look things up yourself, then you are not worth people's time to help you. Base on my observation with your replies in the forum, I would say you are a pretty level headed guy and I hope you will pick up enough things here to build yourself a kicka** wc system.

sure i can save up but it wont mean anything because if i ask my dad if i can buy the certain part online hell say no you dont need that and so he wouldnt let me use his card to get it, my sister said for me to ask my mom if i could use her card (my sisters) to buy online but shell say no too. I dunno were to get pre paid cards but even if i did when my dad finds a package shipped to the house he would be like wtf, howd u buy this and id get in alot of trouble

i guess ill just have to wait till i get a job and im 18 or something. Ill use it for my pentium system which i will get in the future most likely

Back