• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm confused?????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OCnewbee

Ok so i've been reading all these things about the new 8800GTX and GTS cards. High mark scores and what not. Insane on all the angles. Now my sig as my current rig. If i was to sell the 7950GX2 and go with the 8800GTX what problems would i look at getting into? Bottlenecking the CPU, Windows xp not working with DX10 and stuff like that. Im currently happy with the 7950GX2 that i have but if the 8800GTX or GTS is going to rip my card in half then i might consider upgrading. Im going to upgrade my watercooling rig soon and am going to include the VC in the loop. So if i upgrade the card i need to buy the different WC block for it. Just ify on the jump cause of all the things ive been reading and what not. O and by the way i already have a A8N32SLI DLX Mobo that i am going to upgrade to as well. Not going to use the A8nALI DLX for the 8800GTX or GTS.

Thanks

And have a save and merry christmas.

Back