• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm writing my own

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
>> I'll start working on a logo. I've got enough spare time that I can do it tomorrow maybe. <<

Thanks, IdeaMagnate, I really appreciate it.

>> Congrats on the bootloader. <<

Thanks, buddy! :) ;) :D

Garfield said:
>> I'll start working on a logo. I've got enough spare time that I can do it tomorrow maybe. <<

Actually it's DarkArctic. ;) That's okay though.
lol

-DarkArctic

Garfield said:

Lol! That was DarkArctic. I hope to have come up with something by then too though.

Free hosts never let you do any advanced scripts or scripts that write to files. I could put up a nice chat room and message board with a paid 4 server. 8 bucks a month is just all your extra change in ur pocket every day, heck, you could bum it off ur parents and say it for educational use :D.

Hy

I read a bit of the posts here, and writing an os, completely in assembly is very hard!
I want to beta test it, when the first running version is out.
If i can support you in anymay, tell me.

GOOD LUCK!
CU
A380

>> and writing an os, completely in assembly is very hard! <<

Yes, it's a valiant challenge! :D

Thanks!

Cool, the bootloader worked perfectly for me, nice job! Also, I like how easy you made it to display text, I've been playing around a lil w/ it:D. Oh, forgot to tell you(garfield) whenever you have any updates you would want me to put under news, just pm or email me, It only takes me about 60secs to post an update.

Also to everyone:

If anyone would like to run the webserver or even just a dns server for the pride webpage it would be greatly appreciated. The whole website including downloads is currently 750kb so it wont take up any large amount of hard drive space, I try to make the site as small as possible. We need our own hosting to make a nice chat room, eliminate ads, and maybe have a message board. Thanks.

Edit: btw, garfield, I also need to put somethin where it says description on the webpage.

Last edited:
Back