• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

In terms of water cooling equipment manufacturers who is the best?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BuRgLaR

I've heard nothing but good things about EK .

Who is better and also I was wondering is FCPU back and operational?

I looked on the site and it said site is down but they are taking orders via phone can anyone confirm if the orders are being processed and shipped?

They're down.
Swiftech, EK, XSPC, Alphacool; they're the typical top names.

They're down.
Swiftech, EK, XSPC, Alphacool; they're the typical top names.

As to my 2nd off topic question have you heard anything about FCPU? I see a message from Mark but I was looking for actual confirmation as to whether that message is legit

As to my 2nd off topic question have you heard anything about FCPU? I see a message from Mark but I was looking for actual confirmation as to whether that message is legit

Again, they're down.
Mark Friga Jr. is a scumbag and you shouldn't even be considering giving him phone business if he's still doing that.

Stay AWAY from anything FrozenCPU related, if Mark is offering phone orders, DO NOT DO IT, that drunk/druggy ruined his own company. If anything, go to ModMyMods, startup formed by the FrozenCPU employees that left Mark due to his issues.

One company not mentioned though is one of my personal favs, Koolance.

First off the quality of EK is outstanding, I have used just about every name brand out there and EK is by far the best quality I've seen.

Regarding FrozenCPU, I am one that was stung by their past debacle, they took money from my CC and I never received any product from them, all efforts to contact them failed!

Then out of the blue a week ago I get an Email to contact them, so I called and someone actually answered the phone, they asked me if I wanted the order filled or my money back, and I opted for my money back since I had bought what I needed from Performanc-PCs, so they assured me they would credit my account, but so far it has not happened.

When an if it does, I will update this statement with the information.

However guys and gals even then, it would be very hard to get my trust for them back. SS

For me personally, I like these brands for said categories.

CPU Blocks - Swiftech, XSPC, Aqua Computer

GPU Blocks - EK, Swiftech, Aqua Computer

Reservoir - Monsoon, XSPC, Aqua Computer, Swiftech

Radiators - Black Ice, Alphacool

Premium Rad Fans - eLoops B12s, Vardars, AP-53s, Helix 120s (budgeted)

Pumps - Swiftech

Fittings - Bitspower

Tubing - PrimoChill

Back