• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel Q33 Express Chipset Compatibility with Windows 10

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
1) The intake fan uses the 4 pin connector, not the 3 pin connector - is it easy to find the fan with 3 pin connector? If this fan is also proprietary, then I have to purchase a used fan of the same type.
2) The exhaust fan is built into the PSU. If I want to replace the exhaust fan, I have to replace the entire proprietary PSU as well.

1) The intake fan uses the 4 pin connector, not the 3 pin connector - is it easy to find the fan with 3 pin connector? If this fan is also proprietary, then I have to purchase a used fan of the same type.
2) The exhaust fan is built into the PSU. If I want to replace the exhaust fan, I have to replace the entire proprietary PSU as well.

3 pin fans are everywhere. And you dont need a proprietary fan. Just get one the the same size. The psu fan can be change but requires a little more work.

Back