• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just got a FX-4100 and it doesn't seem to work

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I used the windows software.The first flash worked but the second didn't.Sad to say it but I am very rusty on any command input structure at this point.Haven't used it in 10+ years

I find the best way is through the bios with a USB flash drive with the bios data on it, it's simple and easy, and it wont let you flash the wrong bios format, which is a godsend when flashing a bios

Got a whole other board and it still isn't working.Think I will contact ASUS on this.I REALLY want to OC this thing and see what it will do

You guy ain't gonna believe this.It was the mouse hanging up my bios screen.The freaking mouse.I think I am gonna go bang my head on the wall for a few now.I tried swapping them last night and it didn't do the trick but today it did.And my girlfriend wonders why I drink hahaha.
Thanks again

Like a champ.WEI is down .1 on the cpu from my old Q8200 but it seems quite a bit quicker to me.Cooler Master is sending me the brackets to mount my N520 to it and then I will start seeing where it can go.Thanks for all the help

Back