• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just looking for a recommendation

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
May have to do that, unless theres a good quality one that will fit the case with minimal modding. Either that or see how my evo 212( maybe add another fan to it) does with a 6300

Either way I definitely need to do some measuring.

Last edited:
You can. I don't have an option:rofl:

PS: here is a good option, so you can still have the back 120 fan for VRM's and put the KRAKEN(i love saying that) on the top.

Last edited:
if you find it anywere, and if the shop ship internationally i might just bin the k920 and try to release a X60 KRAKEN(love it) on my 8150

yeah it looks like finding it will be the tricky part. Can't buy direct from nzxt and don't see it listed on the egg. Gonna have to keep searching i guess

I haven't seen a US source of the Kracken coolers yet. They appeared in overseas shops about a week ago. I imagine they should be available here around the beginning of the year.

Ahh that makes sense.

***just an edit to earlier on bottleneck and if i am or not ( still not sure, lame i know) I fired up guild wars 2 and this is at the 5040x1050... cpu load was about 55% and gpu was at about 65%. If it were a bottleneck, would my cpu be pinged higher like around 80% and gpu lower like say 40%?
* this is in Lions Arch and with about 25-30 fps

Last edited:
The first is perfect. when i searched for it , i came up with nothing.
But i have to wait for about 2-3 weeks before they get it for me. Only bringing it on special order.....

Back