• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Keyboard... light up dynamic led pictures on keys

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pwnt by pat

I can't find any information about that keyboard that allows you to program keys to display the icon of the program the macro is designed to launch. In the one picture I remember, one key was lit up like the Internet Explorer "e" and another was the Mozilla Dinosaur...

I'm thinking about getting a more responsive keyboard that's cool, and hope that that can be it.

There may be a similiar substitute to that: PalmOS. AFAIK they can be used like external monitor and if a way were made to make its touchscreen feature connected to the host PC, you could mnake the Palm like a mini keyboard. Like a keypad found on chairs in some Sci-fi shows. Be great for having premade hot keys for some games right at your fingertips.

tom10167 said:
$200 on a keyboard?

Hmm... I suppose if it REALLY did work well, had no driver or LCD issues, I might have to rock it as well.

Seen that a while back also on Gorrilamask. Had a really funny caption. something along the lines of "I'd kick my own mother in the balls for this" or something along those lines. Was a big hit with the rest of the office geeks. I'd definitely blow a few days worht of work for that. And they aren't LCD's, there leds. Not sure how well they hold up to time or much about the technology but at least no worries of dead pixels.

yes they are oleds. ive always been a simple keyboard person, but this is definitely an attractive product. 7 year old HP keyboard going strong..

Back