• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

KHX1600C9D3B1R ? any experience ocing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Standard cheap RAM. I have no idea what IC is inside but I wouldn't expect much. There are nearly no reviews the same as almost no one is making Value series reviews.
It doesn't mean it's bad. Best would be to test how it's clocking as probably Kingston is using various IC in these kits.

Standard cheap RAM. I have no idea what IC is inside but I wouldn't expect much. There are nearly no reviews the same as almost no one is making Value series reviews.
It doesn't mean it's bad. Best would be to test how it's clocking as probably Kingston is using various IC in these kits.

thanks! i guess ill just see what i get :)

Just got these today.
the memory is actually HyperX LTD edition.
Looks like the max is 1000mhz 10-11-10-26 2T 1.65V(Stock for these). pretty good oc if you ask me :)
I dont want to run anything more than 1.65v through these too...

Last edited:
To give a quick indication, boot to Memtest86+ installed to a thumb drive and compare the MB/s adjacent to Memory:

Some fast ways to check bandwidth: AIDA64 , MaxxMem or just open command prompt in windows and type winsat mem

Back