• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lefty PC Gaming Mouse Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pavypavy

Registered
Let's face it when it comes to PC gaming, Lefties are..Left 4 Dead :p

Anyways all jokes aside, I'm looking for either a really good Ambidextrous gaming mouse, or a Lefty mouse (Good luck with that). So far I only found one and only lefty gaming mouse, which is the Razer Deathadder, and Razer products aren't exactly the best when it comes to reviews.

What I'm looking for

-Comfortable Lefty or ambidextrous gaming mouse
- Has to have programmable buttons on the side of the mouse(the little up and down buttons)
- DPI of 3000 or more would be nice

I was thinking of getting a Thermaltake Black element what do you think, any others?

Let's face it when it comes to PC gaming, Lefties are..Left 4 Dead :p

Anyways all jokes aside, I'm looking for either a really good Ambidextrous gaming mouse, or a Lefty mouse (Good luck with that). So far I only found one and only lefty gaming mouse, which is the Razer Deathadder, and Razer products aren't exactly the best when it comes to reviews.

What I'm looking for

-Comfortable Lefty or ambidextrous gaming mouse
- Has to have programmable buttons on the side of the mouse(the little up and down buttons)
- DPI of 3000 or more would be nice

I was thinking of getting a Thermaltake Black element what do you think, any others?

I dont understand how people just dont get used to right handed mice? im left handed and if i switched to my left hand i would have horrible aim.

Having the mouse on the right side of your keyboard has nothing to do with which hand is your primary hand. It's there because that is where the mouse belongs.

Back