• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lian-Li Case project

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks really good, I never really saw the finished photos until now.

Any wire management/tubing management in store? I don't know, it looks like a nest in there.

YoMatta said:
First off, I love the setup you've got going on here. I've been strongly considering picking up this case in the next system I build and throw some water into it also.

I was curious, do you have holes cut in the bottom of the case for the 3x120 Rad? Or are you just pushing the heat out of the Rad to be exhausted out of the back of the bottom compartment?

When I build mine I'll either use the 2x120BIX I have or go ahead and pick up a 3x120 but haven't hammered down the exact spot I'd want to put it!

Good work :beer:

Yes I cut holes for the fans in the floor of the case.

Seven said:
Looks really good, I never really saw the finished photos until now.

Any wire management/tubing management in store? I don't know, it looks like a nest in there.

I have done some wire managment. The one drawback to this setup is that the 3 HD's are up top so sata cables and power cables are pretty much exposed Most of the other wiring is sleeved UV yellow. My main purpose for the window is for inspecting WC'ing componets with out removing pannel.
So I do spend some time trying to keep it neat.

Back