• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for an LCD is this a good choice?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

syrian_gamer

hey guys, so im planing on buying an lcd and 1 model has kinda got me interested. the LG L1752T. 8ms 17'' screen, 1400:1 contrast, click
Here for more specs. anyways it seems good, its just that i cant seem to find any good reviews, should i bother going with lg? or would nec or samsung be a better choice?

Samsung this 1 seems good, less expensive and not as bright

Nec seemed to be kinda interesting to, guys give me ur opinions since i dont wana buy a **** screen and have a bunch of problems with dead pixels. im guessing they're all the same? anyways which do you guys prefer? thnx 4 the help:bday:

thats a nice monitor, bit um looking for something in the 200-250 dollars canadian price range, are any of those screens good?:confused:

I'd highly suggest waiting if you can only afford to purchase a 17 inch LCD. More than likely you won't be satisfied. I don't suggest anything smaller than 19 inches.

i have a small desk and 19 inches would be kinda big. i have a 15' crt now so yeah 17' lcd is a step up:rolleyes: no need to go straight to the 19'. plus i would be too close to the screen. anyways back on topic, are any of those screens good???:shrug:

Back