• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for LGA775 DDR3 motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Reignfire

I have a Q6600 and 4x2GB DDR3 1333 G.Skill F3-10600CL8D-4GBHK Ram with a 9800GTX+ and was looking for a LGA775 motherboard that I can use these spare parts on. The PC will be used for gaming (within reason) and will either run Windows Vista or Windows 8 (the two OS I have lying around). I've been looking online but the only boards that are reasonably priced offer 1333 as an overclock and the last Intel LGA775 board in this category I tried wouldn't work with these sticks and only worked with a set of older OCZ sticks I had but kept freezing with games and was very slow with flash and java animations. I'm hoping to spend under $100 if possible. I've had good experiences with my older EVGA 790i but you can't find one for a good price on ebay. Thank you.

I have an old 790I sitting in an old alienware case next to me, I have not used it in years as I sold my qx6700 over a year ago.

Where are you located?

I live in North Carolina in the US. I wish I would have seen your reply before buying that motherboard. 790i is a great board.

Back