• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lost copy and paste functionality Windows 10

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I beat the game this morning so I will start fresh with a re-install of Windows 10 Pro per trents instruction. Next up: Prototype 2

Win.jpg

Okay... We are back online with a fresh install of W10 and all systems are operating correctly. Copy and paste functionality is restored! (I noticed the previous install of W10 created 4 partitions on my SSD so perhaps that was related to the issue, but we may never know)

Now to install Prototype 2 and get started with that!

t620x300-e50563c9c2fcdccebec9e06becef0949.jpg

Figured that was the only sure cure for your issue.
I thoroughly enjoyed Prototype 1 and 2, one of those games you can just jump in and completely destroy everything and anything

(I noticed the previous install of W10 created 4 partitions on my SSD so perhaps that was related to the issue, but we may never know)
This is normal for UEFI install.

EFI partition for boot files, MSR partition allows special data to be stored for dynamic partitions, Recovery partition that facilitates using recovery options.

Back