• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

m510 button

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ati

my right click button is feeling kinda wierd. its not dirty because i have opened it. anyone else has this issue and how to fix it?

uhh what if 9mmcensor uhh induced me to remove the weight inside? lol wont logitech refuse to send me a new mouse because i removed and opened the mouse?

in that other thread, logitech didnt even ask for the broken mice back. even if they did, couldn't you put the weight back in?

oh ok well if i put the weight back in...it wont hav stickers on the bottom haha. but that soo awsome if they didnt ask for the mice back. do i just give em a call?

i guess. you could pm the person who started the other thread, im sure he would be helpful

yeah, maybe if you offered him $5 for one of his ones that hes has sitting in the box, by the sounds of it it's the same problem

Back