• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: March Madness 3D Mark(Firestrike)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey bmwbaxter, you have ???? on my score's cooling. Here's a pic of my rig running SLI :)
IMG_1693_zpsbd32090b.jpg I will run 3 Way SLI later and post a score :)

You might have to go Sub-Zero to get close Dog :D :clap:
That aint happening sadly.. no time before its up. We will see what 5Ghz+ is like though... Makes no sense, those scores, since CPU doesnt seem to matter much, but we will give it a try. :shrug: :thup:

Bumping up the GHZ's help in the first two phase's of FireStrike and the last, sword fight, is all CPU. I like seeing 20FPS :D

I'm looking around and I can't find anything on it, so could someone tell me how to overclock the ram on this 7970 past 1600? Afterburner 2.3.1 has a wall at 1600. I enabled unofficial overclocking in the config text file, but still can't go any higher than 1600. Not sure what to do.

When I unlocked AB it gave me 1790 on the memory? Trixx does work use AB first to set voltages first then use trixx.
I'm looking around and I can't find anything on it, so could someone tell me how to overclock the ram on this 7970 past 1600? Afterburner 2.3.1 has a wall at 1600. I enabled unofficial overclocking in the config text file, but still can't go any higher than 1600. Not sure what to do.

Alright, this might have to do with my Windows installation, but I have an odd issue. I can no longer run the bench because when I try to, the first test loads almost completely, but then black screens and returns to the desktop. I open task manager and see that 3dmarkicfworkload.exe has popped up, and is what causes the issue. I close it, and the test becomes responsive again, but I still can't get it to run. Damn new cards.

What voltages are you running on your card?

Alright, this might have to do with my Windows installation, but I have an odd issue. I can no longer run the bench because when I try to, the first test loads almost completely, but then black screens and returns to the desktop. I open task manager and see that 3dmarkicfworkload.exe has popped up, and is what causes the issue. I close it, and the test becomes responsive again, but I still can't get it to run. Damn new cards.

1.170vgpu and everything else is just stock. I was just working the clocks up, not even pushing yet. That was 1200/1700 for the clocks. It seems like a software issue more so than a hardware problem to me.

If you have a reference card you might try flashing it with an Asus BIOS and then fully unlock it with GPU Tweak.

Capture014.jpg

No freakin' kidding. I'm in awe of this card. Not from the scores it gives (which are pretty damn good), but because of how large and in charge the card is. LOL

Back