• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Maze 4 Warning

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You could always try calling them too if you don't see a response to your email soon enough for ya. They are a fairly small operation I think. A friend I work with called them up and asked about coming out to take a tour of their facilities and they said to come on out. They hooked him up with a maze 4 for free for his AMD before they were available for sale even. Seem like pretty good peeps.

I was lucky, the maze 4 that they gave me has a copper top. I have not had any problems with the O-Ring or barbs. Aktunka forgot to mention that they treated me to lunch as well. :D

thats tite =)....regardless, if it doesn't work or is DOA it should be replaced free of charge, it's proper customer service yah know?

I've got the Maze4 with lucite top and chrome barbs. There was no teflon tape on the barb threads and no leaks either. I would say this is an isolated incident. I'll bet they handle your situation professionally. They seem llike a great group and I've been very pleased with the service I've received from them over the last couple of months.

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Danger Den, they seem like a good group of people who are not out to stiff you.

Recently (2 months ago or so) I got a z-chip (NB block) from them and the bottom was totally concave. I emailed them and got a quick reply to give them a call. They had me send the block back, and as soon as they got it they fedexed me a new one overnight. It was within a week that I had a brand new replacement.

So the point is, IME they are good on their word and will replace a defective product. Definitely do not tamper with it as you stated.

The maze 3 I had the clear top started leaking around the barbs also, so i used some clear silicone around it. When ordering a new block for my p4 i learnt from my mistake and ordered a copper top. No problems with leakage.

Back