• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory can't run 1T timing at stock speeds/timings. Do I have a right to RMA?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
KillrBuckeye said:
E-mail response from Crucial:

"Hello, we do not recommend our mods to run at 1t, if a customer is able to get them to run at 1t great, but in our experience the unit is more stable at 2T."

One long run-on sentence conveying absolutely no useful information. Oh well, I give up. The system runs great for me with memory slightly above stock speeds and 2T command.

Super Nade: Thanks for your offer, but I don't want to be without a running system for several days. I'm just going to live with what I have and be happy about it. :) I don't really care about benchmarks as long as my gaming performance is good. For that, the best thing I could do is upgrade my video card and add another 1 GB of memory.
That's BS! There is no such thing as 2T on an intel setup and I believe those modules are rated to run on intels as well. I'm pretty sure you have some bad sticks. Just tell cruscial that your memory won't runs stable period.

Back