• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Missing 2 Drivers After Installing GeForce RTX 2060 Super?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Twisted4000

So today I swapped out my old GTX 690 with an RTX 2060 Super. Used DDU and did a clean installation. But I'm left with these two mysterious drivers with yellow exclamation points by them, one says it's a "PCI Device" and the other is a "Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller". What are these? Do they even matter? I installed the Gigabyte software that the card is supposed to come with that allows you to control the fan speed and LEDs, and although it works, the drivers still seem to be missing. I'm using Windows 7, does that matter?

Both of these seem to share the same hardware IDs:

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1ADB&SUBSYS_40091458&REV_A1
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1ADA&SUBSYS_40091458
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1ADA&CC_0C0330
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1ADA&CC_0C03

Thanks!

The USB one is probably the USB-C output on the 2060. I saw this too when installing it on Win7. I guess they didn't do driver support for that, only in Win10.

Can you list out all the hardware for this build?

OS - Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Chassis - CoolerMaster MasterCase MC500
Motherboard - Asus Maximus VI Hero
Processor - Intel i7 4771 @ 3.5GHz (Quad-Core)
Memory - 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
Video - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super
Storage - 1x OCZ 128GB SSD (OS Installed), 1x WD 500GB SSD, 2x Seagate SATA 1TB HDD @ 7,200rpm, (2.628 TB Total)
Power Supply - Corsair CX Series CX750M 750w
WiFi - Intel Dual Band 7265 802.11ac
Heatsink - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO w/ Pull Fan

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

The USB one is probably the USB-C output on the 2060. I saw this too when installing it on Win7. I guess they didn't do driver support for that, only in Win10.

What is the USB-C output on the card? What is that supposed to be exactly?

What is the USB-C output on the card? What is that supposed to be exactly?

It was intended for VR use where you can connect all of power, video and data in one cable. Don't know if any VR system actually adopted it...

It was intended for VR use where you can connect all of power, video and data in one cable. Don't know if any VR system actually adopted it...
You are also able to connect it as an external GPU for laptops, etc. ;)

USB-C in general, or USB-C on nvidia cards? Cos I can't make sense of it fitting the latter which is part of this thread.
Maybe I messed that up? I thought that was also part of the USB-C/Thunderbolt as well as VirtualLink.

Maybe I messed that up? I thought that was also part of the USB-C/Thunderbolt as well as VirtualLink.

USB-C connector can carry thunderbolt, but that has to be explicitly implemented. I'm not aware of it being present in the nvidia GPU implementation. It would have to at least share the lanes with the GPU itself so that'll probably cause complications.

Back