• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mossleaf's First Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
it seems the maximum case states 170mm, identical to the card, in my experience case manufactures tend to leave a little bit of lee-way, usually you'll find 1-3mm of additional clearance that they dont mention, id say give it a go, if returning products isnt to much of a hassle to you, if you do, report back encase anyone else has this dilemma!

According to the specifications, as Quadfather said, the case fits up to 170mm and the card is 170mm. That is cutting it close...but should work.

I see. :)

Well, I just changed the title of this thread. It is now a thread where I post questions I would like answered about my new build.

---

So, now to another question!

I want a dedicated sound card added to my build, but I am not sure if it is possible to add one, since I have to use a Mini-ITX MB to fit the case. Is it?

Thank you. :)

Back