• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin 4GB HP2-6400 Testing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mgoode said:
albaholic how did you make out? I ordered a pair of these and am somwhat dissapointed mine wont even boot at any speed with cas set to 4. and they will only go to 480 at 5-5-5. Those numbers aren't even close to Eldonko's numbers hence my dissapointment.

These are no longer D9G variety, they're D9HNL. D9G is not being produced according to Mushkin.

mgoode said:
albaholic how did you make out? I ordered a pair of these and am somwhat dissapointed mine wont even boot at any speed with cas set to 4. and they will only go to 480 at 5-5-5. Those numbers aren't even close to Eldonko's numbers hence my dissapointment.
That's strange, most of the results Ive saw are close to mine or better. Did you losen trcd, trp, and tras? Makes a big difference.

I want to add that Ozzimark found that 5-4-5 worked best for his kit as well so you might want to try that. Difference could be IMC for AMD vs. Intel, but Im not 100% on that. From his site, 2.5v:

602.8.png

His review is here. :)

Thanks for the link eldonko, but I see he is running on an AMD chipset also.
I had one stick that was bad as it failed memtest immediately at stock speeds. I am awaiting a replacement pair which I hope will turn out a little better.

Albaholic said:
I ended up getting a set of these..well at least they're on the way to me. One of my gskill sticks died and i don't feel like having my rig sit here doing nothing while waiting for a rma. Can't wait to see what these mushkins can do for me

Sorry for the super delayed reply. Ive been having major pc issues. I couldnt break 400fsb on my AW9d-Max with either my G.Skill or these sticks . I've since replaced the AW9d-max with a IP35-pro and the mushkin sticks... same thing cant break 400fsb.. im beginning to think its my processor. It is the only thing has remained a constant. I'm probably going to pick up a g0 q6600 and see how I do.

Back