• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Beast...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OMG, that's insane. I'm hella impressed. Makes me want to get one of those cases.

I'm really looking forward to your article. I'd like to see a diagram of your setup as well. I'm trying to build a dual cpu system and want to run dual radiators as well, though on a much smaller scale.

Great job...

Dan

PS I think I just found my new case, was gonna get a FS020, but thought it was plain and just plain ugly. This case isn't much of a looker either, but it has a really agressive, unique look..... can't wait.

That is an awesome setup to say the least. Great job. I cant wait for the day i can finally get into watercooling.

Hella nice NICK! :D

The only bad looking thing in that setup is that 52x cd-rom :D :D
HEHE take it off ;)

You know with all those fans I bet you could work it so you can just mount your rad on the side and have lots of negative case pressure (er... just more CFM out er whatever) and you might be able to get more airflow through that rad than just the 120mm fans there, and maybe even with less noise (this is what I'm gonna be trying when I get my parts :D)

Back