• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG My first project log

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

oG AnarCHy

We're all out of trollish titles
So this will be my first project log; Most of the computer is already built, but i'm using an older powersupply and am waiting for my new one to come in, so I didn't bother in doing much cable management, but I will be doing that in about a week or so. Along with that once I get payed I will be adding an h220 I think.

Build Components

Bitfenix Shinobi
i5 4770k- Will Be Overclocked
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H
8gb Corsair Vengeance Lp @1600mhz
Sapphire 7950 3gb
Stock Cooling for now

Last edited:
To help you out, it sometimes good to give your Build a Name, also do it in a way that all the members can see what you are doing. That's why maybe until now you have had little or no interest in what your doing. Try to do this??

1, A full list of parts with Photo's uploaded to this site!

2, Show how you are going to put these together with Photo's, why so as to get the members interested and then they will give advice plus comments on your build. There is some very experienced builders of Bitfenix in OCF.

3, Just try to go through each of the stages as you build your PC!

Last but not least good luck with your newbuild. AJ. ;) :thup:

Back