• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My loop is DONE! - Lotsa pics :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zagi

DONE! :) PICS AS PROMISED

Enclosure is finished.. came out OK for hand tools methinks... Tried to get creative with the photos..
...theres a reason I'm not a photographer.. LOL

View of radiator shroud from top while off the PC. Paint finish is pretty darn close to the bumpy gloss
black on the TT Armor... Meets seamlessly with the top of the case
100_2249.jpg

Shroud on the PC...

100_2252.jpg

100_2261.jpg

100_2279.jpg

100_2255.jpg

100_2278.jpg

The radiator without the shroud. Sitting on aluminum brackets. All fan wires are consolidated to a single molex.

100_2257.jpg

100_2258.jpg

100_2245.jpg

CONT. on POST 2

Last edited:
Now the Guts...

100_2235.jpg

100_2266.jpg

100_2265.jpg

100_2264.jpg

100_2270.jpg

100_2271.jpg

100_2274.jpg

Thanks for following along guys... The help was more than appreciated :thup:

Youtube stuff will be uploaded once I've finished editing

This si number one right? Dang noobie making me look bad *grumble snarl growl*

Beautiful job man, grats on a system that will be hard to top!

I don't care if it's a pentium 90, that loop is something to be proud of, and the rad enclosure is a very nice, and fairly original, design. Again, kudos to you(now quit making me look bad :p)

Thanks guys. The shroud was a pain to build... lol. Spent hours bending aluminum with just a couple C-clamps and a broken paint stick (literally).

Glad to hear others think it was worth it :)

EDIT:

Needed some humor...

Please Note: In case of a leak, my flood gauge stands at the ready to record the cataclysm. :beer:

100_2282.jpg

Last edited:
I think you did an awesome awesome job. Putting the loop in a nice clean setup.

I have to talk about your radiator mod setup. I dunno.... It's one of the best, most original ones I have seen in a while and just freakin rokks big time.

Proud of ya, you did awesome. Glad OCForums was your source for this build.

I definitely agree with the quality of the radiator housing, that's really great looking and even better, it blends well with your case. Excellent job!

nice. how does it sound?

Somewhere between a Cessna Citation and a Learjet 45.... Its not going to be quiet until I ditch the junky Apevia blue led fans. The video cards sound like hair dryers also.

BUT, if you leave those unplugged.. its nice and quiet. :rolleyes:

Rivatuner is your friend on the video cards if you can that a small hit and turn them down.....

I actually have rivatuner turn the fans to 100% on startup. I've been sitting next to a wind tunnel for 2 years now. I'll put up with the noise for a few degrees less heat... lol. New video cards are the next item on the list. Just waiting for something that really impresses me to come out.

Back