• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My loop is DONE! - Lotsa pics :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Got to say Zagi thats one hell`ov a space ship.

(why does my efforts look like the A-team did it in a tight spot?)

thoes pipes are killer.... if I get a pipe fetish I know what flavour im going for for sure.

Your modding pride shines.

very nice job!
indeed.

Got to say Zagi thats one hell`ov a space ship.

(why does my efforts look like the A-team did it in a tight spot?)

"*crrsssshh BEEP* Houston, I have cleared the tower *crrsssshh BEEP*...

And whats wrong with the a-team? The a-team was awesome...well.. them and McGyver :beer:

Dont get me started... been looking for the Rockford Files theme tune for a month.

Asthetics fairly low on my prority (Few friends #Chuckles#)
I like my made in two minutes turbo nail look anyhow... As you get older you haud stuff on the `that`ll come in handy` premis and if you dont utilise it at some point your place fills up with `handy junk` im a vet in poking round cellars and forgotten cupboards.

got enough spares to cool another computer here... just need another quad core CPU when there going out of fasion... not time to buy a Q9x this week though.

Dont get me started... been looking for the Rockford Files theme tune for a month.

Asthetics fairly low on my prority (Few friends #Chuckles#)
As you get older you haud stuff on the `that`ll come in handy` premis and if you dont utilise it at some point your place fills up with `handy junk`

LOL, I already do that... Every few months I have to go through all my crap and cull out the more useless items to make room for more junk...

As for the rockford files theme... you could just rip the audio off of youtube

Back