• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My new ext.system

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Diggrr said:
Very nice job!
Wouldn't change a thing, myself. It can't be easy getting parts for watercooling in the mid east.....

Well done!

i am in mid.east too(Turkiye).. but not impossible getting parts for watercooling. if you really want ..

And system inputs&outputs :
water in from a pci slot part (included system)
water out to wb's (cpu-nb-hdd-vga)
220Vac in (power) from city electric line
Usb out (for pc sencronisation) to any usb port

COOLTURK, could you explain what materials you used and how you constructed the casing and the res? that would be really cool if you could provide a mini guide.

CPU Block:

komple.jpg
ic2.jpg

ic.jpg
arka1.jpg

Nb-Gpu Block:

vgabl.jpg
vgabak.jpg

All designs and workings belongs to me..

Blocks are without o-ring because no need.i am using different method for blocks..
edited for content -eobard

Very nice box & blocks (I like box more :) )

Btw, that USB thingie - you use it to give control voltage to your power relay? If yes, can I ask for scheme?

Yesterday I made & installed (can't find proper words in english) power cord extender with power relay, connected to 12V from molex. I made it from dual circuit power realy, molex doubling connection & 4-plugs extender, sacrificing one plug for place for power relay. Looks nice and it's functional, but connecting whole external box to USB is so neat :)

It would really suck if driver cut power off on USB ports :)

And if I just take voltage meter, find 5V and connect stuff, will it be ok, or maybe I have to use specific lines?

maybe I'm telling the same again, but with this USB, it's raelly great idea :D

I love the box..and the blue die...Im about to do a box myslef...Pprobably construct it out of 1/8 " think wood...and have a hinged top door...Ill have a full review when I do it...I hope it turns out nice and it wont cost 80 bux maybe i mean maybe 10 bux lol...I want bulk fitting for sure..

Yeah, I know that it deosn't require drivers, but if on linux I can make driver cut off power on USB, it's rather possible to do th same on windows.

Having such thing occured wouldn't be funny at all :)

Btw, which lines are "proper"? Or maybe it's not important?

How would I m ake it where I could run the fan without it being hooked into the powersupply? Or something how is ur fan hooked up?

You can have AC fan. IN this case I'd suggest having it connected with pump to power relay to shut power off when comp doesn't work.

Back