• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MY new Trident Z RGB is here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Scotty has this knack to "tease us" with incredible numbers (again), but then he drops his drawers and shows us the goodies ;)

Well done hombre!

Nice runs both of you!

Anyone have an idea why I can't copy the mod files into the plugins folder?

Nice runs both of you!

Anyone have an idea why I can't copy the mod files into the plugins folder?

Yeah Blay, I had that same issue. I found the DL that taco posted and that proggy had everything. No copying anything.

My upmost respect for both contenders for this great challenge. However there can only be one clear Victor (Or Scotty).

Mad kudos to trickson for his submissons and updates with his Ryzen and new mem!

Nice one :thup:

Such a sweet board. X58 still keepin the dream alive.

Where is trickson? He must be busy.. Its been hours :shock:

i got only 380 score, i bow down to the master.

Yeah Blay, I had that same issue. I found the DL that taco posted and that proggy had everything. No copying anything.

My upmost respect for both contenders for this great challenge. However there can only be one clear Victor (Or Scotty).

Mad kudos to trickson for his submissons and updates with his Ryzen and new mem!

Thanks, Wagex sent me a good link last night. If I have time tonight I'll see if I can keep up with these big dogs. LOL

This thread is about everything and nothing ... really 1k+ views?
Btw. if more forum members are interested then maybe someone will start a new thread / OC competition? Make it a 1-month challenge or something ...

Bart,

Great idea! Please don't hesitate to work with your fellow benching team leader(s) and coordinate something. :)

Maybe next month's comp? I dont know...

PS - RE views: sadly...everyone loves a train wreck. :(

Views are never a bad thing, even train wrecks. It's all just good traffic on the forums and some fun competition. If this sparks one or two new team members then that's a bonus.

He probably thinks we are all against him, because of how we reacted to his reactions. I think he's ok, maybe slightly humbled.. Hopefully he doesn't take any of this to heart.

I'm sure he understands it's all friendly banter, I get spanked all the time in marathon benchmark conpetitions:D

Oh yeah I get spanked all the time, by hardware older than mine.. just look in the overclocktagon! It’s ok tricky dicky, log in, post away! You have to admire the badassery that the SR-2 brings. I honestly didn’t see that coming either :D

He logged in here at 12:27 AM.
He knows the outcome. ;)

Humility lessons are brutal.

Back