• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MY new Trident Z RGB is here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Our OC Forums course "Dealing With Overclocking Disappointments" has been cancelled again. He'll just have to deal with it. :(

Correct Scotty. He also logged in prior to that time but still after your result was posted. Then, after over a year of not posting at TPU, starts posting there again last night. I don't find that to be a coincidence. I think he took his talents to south beach... wait, that was my Lebron James nightmare again... taking his talents to TPU.

Maybe he will swing in and say congrats or maybe not. My guess is he jumped ship. :-/

Well, I will concede for the moment.

This was the best I could do with my current cooling and I don't want to break my main rig...just yet. Not too shabby for a 6 core in this VERY core dependant bench.

INTEL i7-8700k/5.3Ghz/WATER/467

467.PNG

I will share a PM that was left for me at TPU.
Not interested in responding.

Congrats on that victory. I was think about thins when looking at the test you ran and thought, Hmmm I wonder just how much of this is true and just how far it has gone.
It would seem that for sure you cheery picked that test and even if you did not, I think that test is geared towards Intel / NVIDIA.
Why? One reason every time I have ever used it not only is EVERY SINGLE INTEL SYSTEM LISTED BLOWS AWAY every AMD (Amazing to me) other than the lowest end Intel offering at the lowest speed? Even aged at that!
Makes me wonder how much influence Intel really has. I ran Passmark and found that very same thing going on! I mean This CPU can hardly be THAT SLOW and bad Compared to Intel's OLD *** ****!
Seems like the VW emissions thing only with PU's.
I has a Q9650 and in almost every benchmark it comes out on top or so close to the Ryzen 3 1300X at 4.0GHz it makes ME SICK! What the **** is that if NOT favoring the Intel CPU or something else?

I commend you for obliterating my BRAND NEW Ryzen 7 1700 with your Ten year old CPU great job.
Why don't you promote that CPU? Why is it that you are not shouting from the top of the forums for all to see?
You should lay out **** tons of Benchmarks of you x58 against the Ryzen and obliterate the ****ING COCKSUCKERS FOR GOOD!

It’s always a bitter pill.. the kind that sticks to the back of your throat, even with water! :D

If he did jump ship, it’s a silly reason. Jo0 gotta know who your messing with before you letcher lips flap!

Ahh well, hate to see people leave regardless. Chalk it up to a hard lesson learned!

That...was trickson?:shock:

Man, so much for friendly competition, why not just shrug it off with a laugh? :shrug: ahh....

I can feel my stitches they are melting and I feel a popping in my arm right now, Man this is sooooooo groooooosssssssssss!!!!

OYG gross they are sticking out now! I have to clip off the part that was on top of the skin! GROSS! And it stings too!

You were set up. ;)
Already had a rough approximation of what the scores would be. Just wanted to prove a point.
You're lucky to have a Ryzen system. Enjoy it. I do not own one. I 'want' one, but I don't even use the cores I have now, so in my mind it is unjustifiable.
Thanks for being a good sport. A little mouthy.........but still a good sport.

You were set up. ;)
Already had a rough approximation of what the scores would be. Just wanted to prove a point.
You're lucky to have a Ryzen system. Enjoy it. I do not own one. I 'want' one, but I don't even use the cores I have now, so in my mind it is unjustifiable.
Thanks for being a good sport. A little mouthy.........but still a good sport.

Just remember to shut your mouth when you talk to Zodd! And when Zodd wants your opinion Zodd will give it to YOU!

LOL.

Also It's only one test out of MILLIONS and well You did cheery pick it didn't you??? LOL Good ONE!
Yeah it's a sweet Chip (the X58) actually all my systems are sweet to, YEP even my Q9650 is still up and running and gives the Ryzen 3 1300x some competition in some benchmarks so yeah I know what you were doing... :clap:;):p

There was no cherry pick. It is pure core count and clock speed. I had you beat on both. There are probably a dozen benches where this is all that matters.
Only reason I know is because I bench. You do not. The other benchers here knew how it was going to go.
Frankly, I was surprised that you finished the bench. I figured for sure with your OC, it would crash out. You can consider your OC pretty stable. ;)

Anyhow, sorry for pulling a P.T. Barnum on you.

There was no cherry pick. It is pure core count and clock speed. I had you beat on both. There are probably a dozen benches where this is all that matters.
Only reason I know is because I bench. You do not. The other benchers here knew how it was going to go.

Anyhow, sorry for pulling a P.T. Barnum on you.

Good one. :clap:

I thi nk he meant bottom? Which he totally isn't btw...

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

Did anyone listen to the song?!

Back