• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My second WC rig

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
KHF said:
I can't install my Intel 865/875 Z-Chip for NB, coz the NV68 wc-block was in the way, I couldn't insert the pins into the z-chip block . anyone knows which NB cooler can fit on my NB??

The swiftech one will fit.

about that dangerden gpu cooler, isnt there a point when the cooler gets too big/heavy and you need some extra support for the card? Is your card twisting at all with that behemoth on it?

legendosiris said:
about that dangerden gpu cooler, isnt there a point when the cooler gets too big/heavy and you need some extra support for the card? Is your card twisting at all with that behemoth on it?
yeah i was thinking about that the other day looking at the pic it looks like theres a little stress on it

Guderian said:
You may want to keep an eye on your loop... that looks like the same (type) of res that caused the BLACK DEATH

Only if you don't put an anticorrosion additive in there. Antifreeze, hydrx, water wetter. You just don't run plain distilled water in there like that guy did.

legendosiris said:

yes, it was. but now i cut a bit of the tube off which link to the cpu cooler(tdx). now the gpu cooler is held up by the tube. it wont be bended like as before.. anyway it should be fine..

Back