• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a good cool looking case and a good psu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Forget raidmax psu's, unless you want your rig or house to catch fire or something. The only case/psu combos i'd recommend would be the Antec, Enlight, Inwin with at least 350 watts. EverCase makes a high quality generic case (but garbage psu).

Go cheaper on the case but never go cheaper on the psu; don't get suckered into a generic psu's claims, they deliver filthy unstable power.

Try to stick with the fortron/sparkle idea and maybe look into slightly cheaper cases (look really hard). Newegg's fans are very expensive so try to get them elsewhere to save major $$$

Edit: info

Last edited:
well i wouldnt save major $$$ maybe like a dollar or 2 haha

its just that i cant find any nice looking cases that are pretty cheap

heres some ok looking antec ones i guess

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-129-122&depa=0

that can have 120mm fans, i just need to get one for the front

i like this one better since its black
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-129-125&depa=0

i would just have to buy 2 80mm fans for the front

its just that, I HAVE NO LIGHTS!!!!!:( i dont really care about the window all that much because without lights the window will look stupid

Bboy_Jon said:
well i wouldnt save major $$$ maybe like a dollar or 2 haha

its just that, I HAVE NO LIGHTS!!!!!:( i dont really care about the window all that much because without lights the window will look stupid
i was thinking you had to buy 4-6 fans for that creature, hehe. As for the lights, just sneak a purchase in the near fututre. For now stealth your way into a kickass system by deferring the non-essential costs for later (read:fans lights, secondary drives etc etc). Dad'll never know what hit his pocketbook :D Catch my drift ?

Back