• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need an Opera user to try something

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trents

Please go to ESPN>NFL>Scores (preseason).

If you try to view the match ups and dates for Week 3 does it show them or does it stay on Week 2 scores? I can't seem to get it to move off of Preseason Week 2 scores. I can do it just fine in Chrome.

Last edited:
I did a fresh install without removing the original Opera installation. That didn't fix the issue nor did clearing history and cache. Next step would be to uninstall and reinstall. This is not a problem with Fox Sports or with ESPN using browsers.

Thanks for helping Kenrou.

Uninstalling and reinstalling did the trick. Must have been a corrupted element somewhere.

Addon or corrupted cache/Adblock possibly ? Glad everything's good now at least ;)

The built-in Opera adblock is currently disabled whereas before it was originally enabled but even after disabling it for that web site the score update still didn't work.

Update: Opera built-in adblocker was the culprit. As soon as I disabled it the NFL preseason week and scores refreshed properly. Disabling it for that web page works now too whereas it didn't before.

Last edited:
Back