• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help Locating Radiator Screws!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KFume

Registered
Hey All,

I'm rigging up a Push/Pull configuration with EKWB Coolstream PE's. EKWB supplies enough screws only for a push or pull configuration. The screws I'm looking for are the ones that came with the radiators which are flat-head UNC 6-32 screws. I've looked online from different outlets but can't find them, any thoughts where these screws can be found. I'm debating to contact EKWB directly and ask if they can send me some.

Thanks,
KFume.

I have tried the hardware store with no luck. I contacted EKWB, well see what they say. I have a couple specialty stores that fix power tools maybe they have some sort of screws. I have tried the hardware store with no luck.

If you have a True Value hardware store near by you should find a assortment of needed screws. I always buy longer than needed and custom cut to length. 6-32 is a very common size.

If you know what length of screw you require, please share that info. 6-32 x any length isn't really much of a problem to acquire until you get some serious inchage involved. (I just made up the word inchage so don't try to google it)

Very seldom do I find standard length screws are available in the needed length. Buy the next longer size and shorten for that perfect fit. Many wire stripping pliers have threaded holes specifically for cutting different size machine screws to the needed length, as is the 6-32, or a Dremel tool and cutoff wheel. A old school hacksaw in a pinch. Adapt, overcome, improvise.

Back