• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need suggestion for building a photo editing computer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Aight... completed the build. It is awesome. Only difference from the recommended build is using the 220 case, instead of the 210.

Anyway, small reminder for people who has not build a computer for a while. I had to run to Tigerdirect to get some missing parts.

First thing I noticed misssing was the DVD-rom. I was going over the list of items before I start my build, holding the windows CD in my hand and I wondered...........

Second item is the mount for the SSD. I thought the case will come with the mount, but it didn't.

Last item was after i completed building the rig, and installed the OS. Realized I could not go online because I don't have a wireless network adapter.

Anyway, it was fun.......... been a while since I put a rig together :p Enjoyed every single moment.

Thanks guys....

Glad it's all working for you!

Just to let you know, most people on here install Windows from a USB stick after downloading it.
SSD mounts do often get overlooked.
The majority of people on here run ethernet instead of wireless.

All in all, you got pretty close :)

not to worry, you should see some of the things we pm about and never mention in the forum!!!!

Oh, we can install from USB? Hah... I'm so out of touch. How do I get the OS into a USB drive? Go to microsoft to dl the ISO?

Oh, we can install from USB? Hah... I'm so out of touch. How do I get the OS into a USB drive? Go to microsoft to dl the ISO?

Yep, you download the ISO and use Microsoft's tool to load it to the USB stick :)

Back