• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Suggestions about reservoir placement in Corsair 800d

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
evidently not all 680 hydro will sli...hard lesson to learn. so I am selling my 'new' 680 hydro classified on ebay. 4gb model is more than i need. i'll start shopping for a 2gb model that will sli with the one i already own. i am open to a trade...a great deal for someone. I'll straight trade my 680 classified hydro for a normal 680 hydro. any takers?

evidently not all 680 hydro will sli...hard lesson to learn. so I am selling my 'new' 680 hydro classified on ebay. 4gb model is more than i need. i'll start shopping for a 2gb model that will sli with the one i already own. i am open to a trade...a great deal for someone. I'll straight trade my 680 classified hydro for a normal 680 hydro. any takers?

Well that all depends on which one you had and which you bought. AFAIK, you can't SLI a reference with a classified.

according to nvidia, sli only works if the processor is identical and the amount of vram is identical. the vram is what got me. but i still purchased the new res and tubing. i'll be ready to reroute when I get a second 680 2gb for sli

Back