• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Never shop at 1saleaday

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g0dM@n

Inactive Moderator
I've told the story so many times that I'm being lazy and not telling it now (or just yet).

Simple and sweet:
They charge your credit card and leave orders processing for 2+ weeks. If you ask to cancel your order, they will ship it within a few days, then email you back that the item is shipped and cannot be canceled. If you ask them to pay for shipping back, they will COMPLETELY IGNORE your emails until their 21-day return policy has passed... then, they will tell you the 21-day return policy has passed and no returns will be accepted.

In conclusion:
This company is complete garbage. I have never dealt with such trash before, and I will NEVER do business with them again. They just plain SUCK!! In all honesty, their methods (that I experienced) was a pure definition of a scam. They aren't necessarily stealing, but they completely tried to scam me.

If you guys want dates of my contacts and emails, I'll have to take time to neaten it up, but just take my word for it... don't shop there unless you are willing to take the chance. When it comes down to it, I'll pay a reputable company a few bucks more with ease. Customer support is a service worth paying for, within reason.

I'm going to crap on this company every chance I get from here going forward. I will do it at all online deal sites, and any other chance I get.

If you disrespect me, I will shame you. Thank you, 1sale, for giving me something to fight for.

I've already refused their shipment and filed a dispute with my CC company. Even if I lose out on the $13, I could care less... it's all about principle here.

</end rant> :attn::attn:

Never heard about 1saleaday before, i only shop at Amazon for all i need from clothing to electronic, i bough most of the parts for my pc from Amazon too

I used to look at their site frequently, but had lost interest in their 'deals'. Glad I never got caught in your type of experience. Sounds pretty awful.

I bought 1 thing (car emergency kit, jumper cables, flare, basic tools etc) from Newegg through 1saleaday. It took just short of a month for me to get it. It was enough that I have never recommended them, but what they did to you, I would certainly blacklist a company like that.

I had a bad experience with shnoop.com also. I got charged for a shipment that was said to be delivered, but never hit my doorstep. I lost the paypal dispute. The only daily deal site I trust is woot.com. Their service is awesome.

I've had an OK experience with them. They sometimes have good deals, and they all arrived, albeit taking quite a bit.

One time I ordered a Nook HD+ Tablet from them, but ended up finding one cheaper elsewhere (the same day I ordered from 1saleaday). I e-mailed them that I wanted to cancel the order and the next day I got my refund. I was expecting them to be more resistive since their FAQ says they won't cancel an order for you.

woot is indeed awesome.
never personally had any issues with 1saleaday either but their service is nothing like woot's.
bout the only thing i buy from there is the $1 free shipping hdmi cables that pop up ever once and a while though

So I told them that refused the package and disputing the charge, and here's their email:

Dear Valued Customer,

Based on the information provided, we regretfully cannot accept this item with a full refund.

As per policy, we only accept returns for defective items. Even though this order is outside of our returns policy, we will be willing to take the item back with a 25% restocking fee.

Details regarding our returns policy can be found at www.1sale.com/faqs.

Please let us know if you are willing to return the item under these conditions.

We do apologize for this inconvenience.

Dione
1Sale.com
Customer Service Department

25% restocking fee for their mistake? Please. How much more can you disrespect a customer.

They were kind enough to supply a link for me to submit a review, too. I'm smashing this company to pieces any chance I get. What a crock of poop!! Now, the good news is my CC company should be crediting me. I just hope my CC company doesn't take the hit. This stupid company should pick and choose their battles. They created a dissatisfied customer that caused:
1. A dispute with a CC company, which I'm sure adds to bad rep for them
2. A customer who will never shop there again -already loss of business-
3. A customer who will bash them every chance he gets
4. A customer who is already submitting negative feedback, and on facebook

Pure genius on their part. I'm happy to bash them around at this point.

I've told the story so many times that I'm being lazy and not telling it now (or just yet).

Simple and sweet:
They charge your credit card and leave orders processing for 2+ weeks. If you ask to cancel your order, they will ship it within a few days, then email you back that the item is shipped and cannot be canceled. If you ask them to pay for shipping back, they will COMPLETELY IGNORE your emails until their 21-day return policy has passed... then, they will tell you the 21-day return policy has passed and no returns will be accepted.

In conclusion:
This company is complete garbage. I have never dealt with such trash before, and I will NEVER do business with them again. They just plain SUCK!! In all honesty, their methods (that I experienced) was a pure definition of a scam. They aren't necessarily stealing, but they completely tried to scam me.

If you guys want dates of my contacts and emails, I'll have to take time to neaten it up, but just take my word for it... don't shop there unless you are willing to take the chance. When it comes down to it, I'll pay a reputable company a few bucks more with ease. Customer support is a service worth paying for, within reason.

I'm going to crap on this company every chance I get from here going forward. I will do it at all online deal sites, and any other chance I get.

If you disrespect me, I will shame you. Thank you, 1sale, for giving me something to fight for.

I've already refused their shipment and filed a dispute with my CC company. Even if I lose out on the $13, I could care less... it's all about principle here.

</end rant> :attn::attn:

Ok , you got me onboard. I will not purchase from them. Anything else we should do to throw mud at them :D ?? I would never buy from someone who took so long to ship anything anyway :-/

I've been buying random crap from 1sale for years. Not a single bad experience, though I've never tried returning anything. Never had to wait long or get the run around with any order.

Forgot to mention, about 2-3 days ago I got an email from 1sale about a full refund, and my credit card company also mentioned that I was fully refunded.

Victory!!

Back