• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

~~ New 1800 - JIUHB DLT3C ~~

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just got my 1800 dlt3c today and the bios thinks its a 2000! Im happy because It tries to run it as a 2000 automatically avan though my mobo wont do 12.5x multi the chip is still locked. Whatever but I can get 150 fsb at the moment on my OLD a7v133 which is meant for palaminos anyway. at stock voltage too.

you polannen on getten a new mobo for that beast?

Just FYI:

my 1800+ dlt 0311 does 2400 at 1.675v with a Volcano7+ on medium. With water, it does 2500 at 1.725v.

On an "old" 8RDA+

can we say WOWSAS!.......2.5 at 1.725 is preaty sweet man.....

I can say for a fact that these new 1800xp 0322 do not like the vcore over 1.85.. hell, even v1.85 is a mistery why this cpu randomly reboots.

I had the exact same problems with my 1700+......what fixed the issue for me was the pin mod.....which makes it default 166......after that I hit 2.1......I dunno why this worked but it did....hope you the same luck :D

Oops I seem to have bumped this thread

I have ordered a new motherboard - Asus A7N8X Rev2 and it will arrive tomorrow w00t - I will soon have it up and running and I hope to find the limits of the chip then, heatsink permitting.

Cos I like the layout of the Asus MB over the Abit, I am not extreme ocing, just to the max of my chip on reasonable voltage. It's really not a bad board until you put it through the grinder with extreme OCs - then it doesn't like you.

L337 M33P said:
< < < < < < < < < <

AXDA1800DLT3C
JIUHB0320UPMW

The CPU is in the new zany plastic-coated packaging, and the die itself looks red under sunlight.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

I have almost the EXACT same chip.

AXDA1800DLT3C
JIUHB0307VPMW

Got two of them from a small corner shop
in Baltimore. This one #139, and #144.
I also have a 1700+ 0307 VPMW in my other rig right now.
It's #167.
You can see all of them HERE* on my webpage.
If you click there you can see how the reflection turns from
Silver to reddish-brown the higher the production number.
With #0001 being the first from the waffer.
If I'm not mistaken on that being the production number that is. (???)

See the page lynked above. :D

Ok here is my 1800+ 0320VPMW

axp1800bm.jpg

2.0Ghz @ Default Voltage
2000m.jpg

2.1Ghz @ Default Voltage
2100m.jpg

2.2Ghz @ 1.55V
2200m.jpg

2.3Ghz @ 1.65V
2300mb.jpg

2.4Ghz @ 1.75V
2400m.jpg

2.5Ghz @ 1.95V
2500new.jpg

My system specs

Abit NF7 ver2 Bios 14
2 x 256Mbyte Mushkin DDR400 HiPerformance Black Level II
Watercool with Cascade Block
2 x 40Gbyte Maxtor HDD
2 x 18Gbyte Seagate SCSI HDD
Triplex Millenium Geforce Ti4200 64Mbyte
Asus 16x DVD
TDK 48x24x48x modded to 52x24x48x
Enermax 430W PSU
Xaser II Case

Last edited:
Wow thanks for the replies - I have heard that the UPMWs like more voltage, and from some lame overclocking on my A7V333 I got to around 1.78-1.8GHz before needing to up the voltage by about 50mV.

I am going to produce a graph of minimum stable voltage against speed of processor, maybe you could do the same? The more data points the better so we can compare U's to V's. Nice OC by the way :cool:

---Edit---

New motherboard arrived at 10AM today - will return once it is installed - time to plug & pray :D

Last edited:
OK XP is installed and ready - now for the OCing :D

First off I am still using the AMD stock HSF, so until I get better cooling (SK-7 + SF2) overclocks ain't gonna be spectacular.

more watching of this space...

Last edited:
HOLY THREAD RESSURECTION BATMAN!

Ok, it's up to 2.092 GHz stable at 1.50v with occasional dips to 1.49v.

At this point my stock HSF is my limiting factor and I am not going any higher because temps are hitting 55c.

That's pretty damn decent with stock Vcore and especially with that stock heatsink/fan. Did yours come with the heatsink with the chinsey little copper plate on the bottom? Notice how the screws are visible - well guess what, I took mine apart before throwing it out and I found that that chinsey little copper plate isn't even in full contact with the aluminum -> fins of the heatsink - it has some smelly grey AMD phase change material between it... :eek: Possibly the worst AMD heatsink ever? Which makes your O/C that much more impressive ;)

And out of curiosity - what is this high Voltage problem several of you have mentioned - the one that you both fixed with pin mods or the L12 bridge mod? Is this problem exclusive to the Abit NF7-S board?

Keep posting results M33P - just pump 'er!!

No, it's a stock XP2000 heatsink that came with an OEM system on a palomino :p

It's all aluminium in design but I lapped it from slightly concave and full of milling marks to completely flat. Even so, it still sucks.

/me wants an SK-7 :(

Back