• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New build, need help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, don't worry about monitor specs (outside of resolution and maybe whether it's a TN or IPS panel). The only surefire way to tell what monitors are good is to see it for yourself.

EDIT: Wait, you were ordering from Amazon. Never mind, that's a solid Amazon build.

Are you referring to anything here ? is there anything I should know about ? you got me thinking :shock:

Most of the people in the US order from Newegg.com. They have a lot of promo codes and combo deals that they don't widely advertise (but I keep track of) to try to get people the best deals possible. BUT, I'm fairly sure they don't ship overseas, so it's a no-go for you.

Most of the people in the US order from Newegg.com. They have a lot of promo codes and combo deals that they don't widely advertise (but I keep track of) to try to get people the best deals possible. BUT, I'm fairly sure they don't ship overseas, so it's a no-go for you.

Well, here is a tip for you, even Amazon doesn't ship almost 90% of the products overseas, at least to where I live. Now, how I had them do it ? pretty easy, I am registered at myus.com, not sure if you know that, and sorry if I violated any terms by posting the link. Anyhow, this will give you a real address in the US where you can ship all the items to and put them together and then ship them to anywhere you want over the world.

I can do the same with newegg, however, this website accepts only american credit cards which I don't happen to have and I only have a visa/mastercard that usually works anywhere but apparently newegg is not included in the "anywhere" part :bang head.

I actually jammed a 170mm tall CPU cooler and two 7970s in that case...it can definitely hold a lot for it's size.

I actually jammed a 170mm tall CPU cooler and two 7970s in that case...it can definitely hold a lot for it's size.

Yup. They really did a great job on the inside without sacrificing the design or anything.

Hey guys, if i ran everything on stock settings, will i face any bottleneck ? I am planning to OC but not at the beginning.

There's always a bottleneck (think about it, there always has to be a smallest part of the pipe).

That being said, GPU is almost always the bottleneck...but you'd need quad cards to make the CPU the bottleneck.

My pc is now up and running: :clap:

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4
VGA: MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 (Lightning Edition)
HDD: WD Caviar Black 1 TB 7200 RPM 64 MB
SSD: Corsair Force GT 240 GB
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800)
PSU: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX 850 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Bronze

Monitor [S23A950D]: 1920x1080, 23", 120hz, 3D, 2ms

dimension.jpg

Case [NZXT Phantom 410 Gun Metal]:

nzxt_phantom_beauty_small_0.jpg

Case [inside]:

1z9nhj.jpg

Case [outside]:

2mxj3g7.jpg

Glowing in the dark: :D

ay63nk.jpg

Back