• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new comp would like feed back if it is a solid rig

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
How about a screen shot of Prime after 6hrs or OCCT after an hour or so.NO load testing nothing but eye candy.:santa2:

yeah so i like the hat

Does aiming the hot air towards your top fan work better than aiming it towards your rear fan?

Does aiming the hot air towards your top fan work better than aiming it towards your rear fan?

ya it does both the top and back are exhaust i tried it wit the back 1 and it ran 3c hotter for some reason it idles at 34c under load its 40 and 45 if i have it oced

Last edited:
How about a screen shot of Prime after 6hrs or OCCT after an hour or so.NO load testing nothing but eye candy.:santa2:

yeah so i like the hat

ya prime it has failed i need to tweak voltage and some other stuff i know it is the ram dumping but cant lock the ram at 1200 or 1333 for some reason the ram goes to some retarded like 1227 or 14 something

Back