• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi all!! My name is Christina and I'm New to this forum but a long time enthusiast. So Hi!!! My system has been de-overclocked for about 6 months as she is getting up there in age (built in 2010) and was not stable anymore.

Last edited:
Hi all!! My name is Christina and I'm New to this forum but a long time enthusiast. So Hi!!! My system has been de-overclocked for about 6 months as she is getting up there in age (built in 2010) and was not stable anymore.

That's when you either drop down 1 multi or add a bit more voltage. Chips age.
Welcome to the forums.

We seem to have a lot of female members recently. I have to start wearing aftershave to the forums...

:welcome: to the OCF Forums Montymole nice to see a fellow Brit as they can be few and far between as they say lol!! ;)

Great bunch of members here very knowledgeable and helpful as well, see you around the threads i hope. :thup: :salute:

Regards,

Ajay.

Hi

My name is Snef, I am a builder/modder from Canada
very happy to be parts of your community :clap:

:welcome: to evothiele and to Snef from Canada you will find lots of build logs and projects on OCF to wet you appetites. ;) :thup:

Regards,

Ajay.

:welcome: Willdozer30 to OCF Forums just post a thread in the section you are interested in and wait for the answer to appear. ;) :thup:

Ajay.

Back