• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good morning wide world of overclockers. Long time lurker here. My name is Joe but I tend to go by lochekey everywhere online. Been building for about a year now and have been benching for about a month. Started with a G3258 but recently the bug has hit hard and forced an upgrade to a 4690k. I just won a bid on an i7 860 and p55 board as well so will be looking to do some damage on hwbot soon once I get these systems going. Will be updating profile and build pics soon.

New member here, felt the best way to introduce myself was post..........
That and it got my mind off my philosophy paper I have to write.
1250 words, 10 citations, attempting to prove existence of Free Will.

Why I need a humanities class for an Associates in Network Administration, I will never understand........I won't be dealing with humans. Well, maybe a few other network engineers.

hey everyone new guy here.
this is a very neat forum, with alot of neat people. sophomore in highschool, an loves to tinker with computers.

Hey guys I am a new member and thought I would say hello. I'm a huge OC Forum reader, I've seen so many great builds from so many informative members while doing research. I've found myself, so often reading something thats come from OCF, that as I get prepared to finally do my first build it only made sense to finally become a member. Thank you for showcasing your talents and teaching those such as myself. I Can't wait to start my first build and hope to get ideas/critiques from everyone as I go.

JMP57

:welcome: to everyone I missed here!
Good to hear and see the younger gen getting into the fun and to hear about future builds! We all love build logs!!

Back