• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

llubon

Registered
Hi All

I signed up this week, and been crunching 24/7 ever since. Been watching & reading everything on all the threads... I ran the Bench and scored well !! (should be posted this week) I gave "Just Shoot" a run for his money on the AMD side of things, I out mghz him but he still beat me by 4 points.
(Just Shoot =2008mghz=420Mflops- llubon=2030mghz= 416Mflops)

I also been looking closely @ the TEAM races... Anyone looking for a new team member ??? Question: If I sign on to a team do my indv. states still compile & get added up seperate from team stats ???

Looking forward to chatting with you all !!!
llubon

Welcome to the team!!

Looks like you've got a nice system there.

As for the team races, we'd love to have you on team Horsemen, but the races are closed until the next race. We'll start again after one of the teams hits 7500, though. :)

And I'll be next- Welcome!

Once Team Races start the teams are closed- but there will be another after this;)

Good job on the bench....I'll be working on getting it back again in a few weeks (wink, wink) the more competition we have, the better! Lets push a couple more P4 rigs back in the stats, eh? ;)

Hey Gravity Man,

I live about 10 min. from you, from Bloomington and work in Eden Prairie... Howdie :)

rogerdugans, I'm with ya 100%

Welcome to the Team indeed! :)

As has been stated you are more than welcome to join the next team race which should begin before to long as the current race is moving along quickly.

Cy

Welcome to the team. That looks like it will be a good cruncher.

If the mult is unlocked you might drop it .5x and see if you can up the FSB a few more MHz. SETI loves bandwidth that might just get you above Just Shoot.

Back