• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED New Rank, Same Thread - #10 in the World, Here We Come!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hokiealumnus

Water Cooled Moderator
After our insanely fast launch into 14th, it's just a small matter of time until we make it to the next step on our way to the top ten! Here are the standings as of March 14.

Well, that was fast. In under two weeks we made it from 14th to 13th! Now we're shooting for 12 with the top ten only a hop, skip and a jump away.

WOW this team is awesome. Time to shoot for #11, which also happens to be XS. Keep plugging away guys!

XS has been taken down! We're #2 in the country and #11 in the world. 4,000 more points to go until #10!

11th.PNG

Keep up the great work everybody! :salute:

Last edited:
#13 will definitely be ours soon! Great job everyone :clap:

Great job guys. Especially MattNo5ss who FINALLY caught up and passed me. Way to go..

You've always been my target :D Jumped from 17 to 10 in the last 2 days, just enough to pass you :p

Don't forget Wega!, he's submitted a lot recently and he's on my toes at #11 now...I better get going. I still have 3 E6xx chips to bench, so hopefully I can hold him back.

WTG team!!! Lets keep our eye on the prize (10th) but take it one team at a time.

I passed me up a hokie this weekend with just some dirty 3d runs on SB. hehehe!

I cleared 400 with some untweaked runs and a couple quickies on a Direct CUII, should be knocking on Edmunds door here before long. :salute:
rank.PNG

I was already on 03 when I saw that so.... a quick reboot to 5Ghz, crank the clocks and....yup. I HEART SB! :D

This chip I fear though...is borked. Im having issues running the benches at stock. OS is beat to hell and back though (changed over drive to P67 from X58 no reinstall), so I have a ssd wipe and reformat in my future. :(

I'm blown away by that; most have hardware points out the wazoo with lower globals. Trust me, I'd love to get hardware points too, just no money to invest in the boint winners. If I'm ever able to afford a GPU pot, the hardware number should rise a bit. :thup:

It means you're either benching the high-end stuff of a category or doing really good with the not-so-high-end stuff. Globals are better anyway, they help the team just like hardware points, but they also help your total points and aren't limited to 300 like hardware points.

I think I have like 14 globals... but I've never benched anywhere close to high-end stuff. Mine are from i3/i5 dual cores w/ HT, easy globals in the x2 CPU wPrime category since they have 4 threads.

My 2600k and p67a-ud4 gets here tomorrow :D
e6400 got here today.
BOINTS INCOMING!

Awesome news guys b/c OC-Lab is pushing hard and is right now less than 20 points away from us. We still need just under 1,050 to catch #13, so these are coming in just at the right time. IMOG should have his setup sometime soon too. Sandy boints, here we come.

Now I have to work on holding you guys off my personal points. Stay away from my globals! :D

Back